In order to inform the population in a timely manner about the threat of a terrorist act, terrorist danger levels may be established.
The level of terrorist danger is established by the decision of the chairman of the anti-terrorist commission in the subject of the Russian Federation, which is subject to immediate publication in the media.
Increased «BLUE» level
it is established if there is information requiring confirmation about the real possibility of committing a terrorist act When establishing the «blue» level of terrorist danger, it is recommended:
- When you are on the street, in places of mass stay of people, public transport, pay attention to:
- the appearance of others (clothes do not correspond to the time of year or it seems that there is some foreign object under it);
- oddities in the behavior of others (manifestation of nervousness, tense state, constant looking around, unintelligible muttering, attempts to avoid meeting with law enforcement officers);
- abandoned cars, suspicious objects (bags, bags, backpacks, suitcases, packages from which electrical wires, electrical appliances, etc. can be seen).
- Immediately report all suspicious situations to law enforcement officers.
- Provide assistance to law enforcement agencies.
- Treat with understanding and patience the increased attention of law enforcement agencies.
- Do not accept parcels, boxes, bags, backpacks, suitcases and other questionable items from strangers, even for temporary storage, as well as for transportation. If suspicious objects are detected, do not approach them, do not touch, do not open or move them.
- Explain to the elderly and children in the family that any object found on the street or in the entrance may pose a danger to their lives.
- Be aware of current events (follow the news on television, radio, the Internet).
A high «YELLOW» level
is established if there is confirmed information about the real possibility of committing a terrorist act, Along with actions carried out when establishing a «blue» level of terrorist danger, it is recommended:
- Refrain, if possible, from visiting places of mass stay of people.
- When you are on the street (in public transport), have identity documents with you. Provide them for verification at the first request of law enforcement officers.
- When staying in public buildings (shopping malls, train stations, airports, etc.), pay attention to the location of emergency exits and signs of escape routes in case of fire.
- Pay attention to the appearance of strangers and cars in the territories adjacent to residential buildings.
- Refrain from traveling with oversized bags, backpacks, suitcases.
- Discuss in the family an action plan in case of an emergency:
- identify a place where you can meet with your family members in an emergency;
- make sure that all family members have phone numbers of other family members, relatives and emergency services.
Critical «RED» level
it is established if there is information about a committed terrorist act or about the commission of actions that create an immediate threat of a terrorist act, along with actions carried out when establishing the «blue» and «yellow» levels of terrorist danger, it is recommended:
- Organize the duty of the residents of your house, who will regularly bypass the building, entrances, paying special attention to the appearance of unfamiliar faces and cars, unloading boxes and bags.
- Refuse to visit places of mass stay of people, postpone trips to the territory where the level of terrorist danger is set, limit the time children stay on the street.
- Prepare for possible evacuation:
- prepare a set of basic necessities, money and documents;
- prepare a stock of medical supplies necessary for first aid;
- prepare a three-day supply of water and food items for family members.
- Once you are near or in the place of a terrorist act, you should leave it as soon as possible without panic, avoid curiosity, try to help the victims leave the danger zone when leaving the epicenter, do not pick up objects and things, do not conduct video and photography.
- Keep the TV, radio receiver or radio station on at all times.
- To prevent the dissemination of unverified information about the commission of actions that create an immediate threat of a terrorist act.
As a disguise for explosive devices, terrorists can use ordinary household items: boxes, bags, briefcases, cigarette packs, mobile phones, toys.
Explain this to your children, family and friends.
Do not be indifferent, your timely actions can help prevent a terrorist act and save the lives of others.